Sunday, August 12, 2012

When life hands you....

Tomatoes!!
If you're like me, you don't have a yard big enough for a huge garden. And if you're lucky enough to have a friend that does, then you really are lucky!
Thanks to  one of my besties Tim over here at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-chicken-hill/324894087597898, I now have a plethora of tomatoes....and I feel like I have been using them and using them and I never have less!...magical tomatoes?!
Following are my attempts, delicious ones at that!, at cooking my way through the tomatoes....
Tomato and mozzarella salad
Tomato soup
Tomato salad over toast (breakfast!)
Bruschetta omelet

2 comments:

  1. First...I'm extremely envious of the tomato bounty from Tim...second...I am envious of the seemingly never-ending supply of basil you have...I had to re-plant basil and am still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have gotten a really good plant this year!! It has done really well! And Tim is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...