Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Books!

I read! In case you were wondering if I do anything else besides cooking. I actually just started reading for pleasure in the past year. I'm also into the e-book thing.  While not having anything physical to show after spending all this money is sometimes something I think about, not having anything physical to put away or clutter the home is nice!

Here is a sample of what I've read and recommend:

J D Nixon: Heller series (4 books)
J D Nixon: Little Town series (2 books)
Caitlin Moran: How to be a woman
Jaycee Dugard: A stolen life
Todd Burpo: Heaven is for real
E L James: Fifty shades of grey trilogy
Lolly Winston: Good grief

Quite a mix, wouldn't you say?! I'm trying to figure out what genre I like. Most people can say they like "mysteries" or "autobiographies"...turns out I just may like a little bit of everything!

And just for the hell of it....pictures of our dogs!....That is Stoli standing and Martini catching bubbles.
And a picture of a beautiful blue sky. I don't want to jinx things and say the really humid, 90-100 degree weather is over here in PA, but I'll say we are all enjoying the cooler temps of the mid-80's lately!




2 comments:

  1. Have you read Stieg Larsson's books? I just finished 'The Girl Who Played with Fire' and will be starting the third one soon. You have to read 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' and the others if you haven't already. They're fabulous books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard they were good books...I may try them...I have 4 "chick lit" books on my 'to read' list at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...