Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cheating cooking

Some days I cheat at cooking. Most days I'm all about healthy, no preservatives, nothing pre-packaged, it's all about fresh fresh fresh.
Then, there are these times, this one day a week when I really don't feel like letting the cooking juices flow.  I just want easy. And really, what's easier than grilling a chicken breast and steaming some veggies??! Nothing really, but there are days when even that seems like work. 
"Velveeta cheesy skillets" dinner box to the rescue! Seriously, this is some good stuff.  As I said, I'm not normally a fan of processed foods, but I make the exception here. I have the worst lighting over my stove but hopefully you can still make out the mound of orange "seasoning" and then try not to be too blinded by the glow of the cheese sauce packet!
Take note!, there are even vegetables! We always add peppers and onions so it's truly a one pot meal!  Easy. Cheesey. Yummy.


2 comments:

  1. That is some bright orange cheese sauce...it looks like the colour of my sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet though it is tastier than your sofa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...