Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dinners

Here's a couple of dinners we've had this week. They'll give you ideas should you need any. No fancy recipes, but good ideas none-the-less, and that is sometimes the problem with meals....trying to come up with something new or different.
Ground turkey soft tacos. Used Rick Bayless' Frontera taco skillet sauce. I've tried a couple of them and they are quite good! All the fixings...cheese, lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado. Pure yum.
Buffalo chicken salads. Had some not all that bad for you breaded chicken tenders in the freezer I was looking to use up and tossed them with Frank's buffalo sauce after baking. I used crumbled goat cheese since we aren't big bleu cheese eaters and I made Hidden Valley Ranch dressing the night before just for the occasion! And for that bit of "authenticity", I chopped up some extra celery for our salads just to get that "real" buffalo chicken feeling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...