Sunday, August 12, 2012

Unstuffed cabbage

This is delicious! I love making casseroles because I can prep and get it all ready, and then chill for a while before eating. I also love doing all the dishes before eating and only having the casserole dishes and those we're eating from to do!
The only change I made to the recipe was instead if a 14.5 oz. can of tomato sauce, I used a small can, 6 oz. I think, along with a 14.5 oz. can of tomato soup. Tomato soup is my mom's secret to stuffed cabbage and she makes good stuffed cabbage!
I also had a supervisor in the kitchen while I made this....what a cutie!!
Kalyn's Kitchen: Recipe for Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...