Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grilled cheese #3

I did mention I like cheese before, right? Tonights easy dinner was another grilled cheese. When I asked my better half if he wanted one,.he made some comment about not "needing all that cheese and butter".

What? What is he insinuating exactly? That a grilled cheese is nothing but fattening stuff layered in between fat smeared white stuff?? Hmm, let me ponder that a while.

Ok, perhaps he is right, but you know what?, I eat pretty darn healthy all the other time so.....

So, my grilled cheese tonight featured Cooper sharp cheese, basil pesto, a couple of slices of an Ugly tomato (my fave) and spinach. See, plenty of veggies! It was practically a salad between that bread! :)


2 comments:

  1. Grilled cheese ranks high in the culinary world...despite what your better half thinks! And I do love your better half despite what he thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like cheese? Say it ain't so?!?!?! That sandwich looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...