Saturday, May 12, 2012

Grilled cheese

I love cheese. Some people love chocolate. I could care less about chocolate. But cheese, I love cheese and lately I've been craving a grilled cheese.

I was going to use white american cheese but it seemed the easy way out. I felt compelled to use a more "gourmet" cheese. I chose machego. Oh, I love machego. When came time to assemble the sandwich, I remembered I also had some really good feta. And then I thought "are there rules?!"....does machego and feta go together in a grilled cheese?! ...are there rules?! 

If there are, I broke them.
I made my machego and feta grilled cheese and it was delicious. Isn't that all that matters?!

Yum.
Oh and yes, I started eating it before I took the picture, I just couldn't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...