Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

This is a sewing machine table Dad got for me...I have to rearrange my space to make it work...which I will, because I do think this will be sturdier than the table I am currently using (seen in background).

This is Stoli outside sitting on my lap. Stoli loves to be outside. Even if it is 100 degrees out (which it wasn't tonight, I'm just saying...) One thing I realized with Stoli - we can both sit outside for long periods of time and just listen and look. We both will just sit there and we'll hear a bird, and we both look simutaneously. It's funny. He loves watching birds. Occasionally he'll run after one, but for the most part, he'll just sit and watch....and listen. Unlike Spike - who comes out, does what he has to do then goes back in. Just like M. Spike and M have no interest outside. Me and Stoli - we like the outside. :)


Ok...this is a cool, HEAVY, metal "I don't know what"...plant stand maybe, but I saw it over at my folks', something my dad picked up at a yard sale for $3...I liked it..he said I could have it. It works great as a side table as seen in the pic above! I'm thinking of painting it...black maybe, a real shiny black? I don't know... I have to think about it. It's really heavy...


Close up of the detail....












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...