Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Success!

I believe I have successful sewn objects worthy of gift giving!!
I'm calling this my "Fall 2010 Baby Collection"... :)

Here is the first set - a small blanket (around 26"x36"), a bigger one (42"x48") - I really should measure them, and 2 bibs.

The 2nd set - one big blanket (42"x48") and a bib.

Just the green bib...the backing is the tye dye material in the pic following...

...the blanket...I liked the addition of the polkadotted material...


The big blanket from the first...

and the 2 bibs...one is smaller than the other, and this pic shows both sides of each...

and the smaller blanket, the first one I actually made...then I realized "wow. thats small!"... but then I was thinking in a stroller or car seat it would be great, why would you want all that 'extra blanket' when you could have a compact one!








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...