Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resolutions continued

Another resolution I made this year was to start using more natural, greener and cruelty free products.  Honestly, I started in December but I made it a resolution for the new year as well!

Now, I was a bit worried about deodorant! I had thoughts of smelly hippies truth be told, but I was out one day at my local health food store and picked a natural, organic one with the promise of a nice scent, almond and vanilla. All day at work I would catch myself sniffing here and there to make sure I wasn't offending anyone and I'm happy to report that I don't believe I have! Nourish Organic, you made a believer out of me!

I've switched toothpaste to Jason Sea Fresh. Very minty, in a good way! No worries there about offending anyone with my breath!

As I make the switch to new greener, natural and cruelty free products, I'll be sure to post about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...