Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers day part 1

My other half is a great daddy to our dogs.....there's meals to make, walks to take, poop to pick up....it's very similar to having kids without having to pay for a college education!

For him, sugary cereal might as well be a food group, it's a staple in his diet, so what better breakfast to make on this Fathers day but Cap’n Crunch French Toast Recipe - Food.com - 413072
And let me say it did not disappoint. It is really good! And with syrup, very sweet. Thank goodness I made some bacon too! And the Screwdrivers we drank along side were tasty as well & helped balance out all that sugar for me!

I was able to find texas toast bread and it really held up to the cream and egg mixture. I would say that is a must for this.

Now off to my parents to make a more savory meal for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...