Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WOW.

I know what you're thinking...where have I been and what the hell is that in the picture below?!

Is it bigger than a bread box?

no!

Well...I've been reading that Twilight series. and sewing. and cleaning. and doing nothing. NOTHING. since I am finished with school. I'm waiting, actually, waiting for my dang diploma to come in the mail to make the whole $25, 000/2 year experience worth it!!

And the above is a messenger bag I'm working on. It looks square-ish because I did have a lunchbox inside of it so it would stand up straight so I could attach the flap straight. I don't like the flap, I'm going to redo it. And I still also have to attach the strap. Its decent though. 2 little pockets on the front and one on the side.

Martha Stewart...watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...