Thursday, July 29, 2010

New sneakers!

I love new sneakers! I will admit to having a slight sneaker obsession. But it should be told that last month, I donated 7 pairs of old sneakers to a shoe drive we were having at work. :)



I started up my exercise regimen this week...with just walking for now. The maybe 5 minutes of running I've done mixed in really doesn't count for much, but my long term goal is to get back to running. And that means the running of 30 miles a week I use to do. They were the good old days. I love running. I miss running. So if a $70 pair of new sneakers is what it takes to get me back on the streets...then so be it!! Just don't tell M!! I did sneak them into the house and throw them quickly into the closet where he shouldn't notice.




Aren't they nice?!?
And soooo comfy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...