Monday, August 12, 2013

Yum!

Some things you make and they make you go yum! 

I've done it before and I don't know why I haven't done it often but the other day I made hummus.  So easy and so up on the yum factor!  And tahini!....oh man... it's like I just discovered gold.... where have you been all my life? ! That is good stuff and I expect to use it more frequently! 

Roasted tomato pesto is the newest yum to pass through my lips.   The original recipe from Oh She Glows uses plum tomatoes but I just happened to have a wee shy of two pints of grape tomatoes so I decided to use them.  This is good stuff!  Highly recommended!

And as I write this I think... What if pesto met hummus? !  Hmm. ..I think I may have to venture back into the kitchen now! 

The recipes I used for guidance are:



Hummus...Yummus!
Getting ready for the oven!
Little roasted beauties!
Roasted tomato and basil pesto
Messy plate but I couldn't wait to eat!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now thinking roasted red pepper and tomato hummus! That would be a yum!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...