Saturday, September 15, 2012

The beach

Matt and I were lucky enough to get away for a little overnight trip to the beach! To Ocean City, Maryland. We hadn't been there in 5 years and I was very happy to be heading down again,  even if it was for only an overnight trip.

We left at the crack of dawn and my feet hit the sand by 9:30 am.  Booze hit my lips by 10:30 am! -hey, it's vacation, it's allowed!! Plus, the vodka had a partner, o.j., very healthy stuff!

We had breakfast on the boardwalk right along the ocean. The weather was spectacular, temps in the high 70's-low 80's. Crowds were gone since it was after labor day, which is just how we like it.

Here are pics of the beach, along with one of a very peculiar couple I spotted sitting outside a candy shop on the boardwalk!






2 comments:

  1. OMG!...I love the photo of the couple. You totally should have gone up to them and asked to take their photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so "out of place/out of another time" yet they blended in quite nicely with the colors of Candy Kitchen. And they matched SO WELL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...