Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More praise for Pinterest!

Really, what did we all do before such a valuable tool was invented! :)

Two more successful pins...

Taco pasta bake and Cool Whip cookies.

The taco pasta bake was delicious! I've yet to make my own taco seasoning, which is another pin!, so I used some quesidilla seasoning by McCormick that I had leftover from something else. To the meat and pasta mixture, I added olives, chopped peppers and onions and a can of Rotel diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro. Something gave off a nice touch of heat...the seasoning mix or the tomatoes....I don't know, so sour cream was in order as well to cool things off.

Now, the cookies. You want easy? You want fast? Cool whip cookies are the way to go!  Four ingredients! You can't beat that! They're fun as you can make them in any flavor that you can get a cake mix in! And them I was thinking....Cool Whip sometimes comes out with seasonal/limited flavors such as vanilla or chocolate...what if..what if!! Maybe next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again.  I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?!  Like visi...