I did successfully sew a tote bag! It is almost darn near perfect too, I 'd say! It's for A. I gave it to her today. She seemed happy.

The front is one pattern, the back and handles are another , and the lining is another as well. It's cute. And not bad for the 2nd one I've ever made. I even made rounded bottom corners! Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello again. I've been away for a very long time again! 3 years ...DANG!! Well, coming back is what's important, right?! Like visi...
-
Going to revive this blog now that I've joined the rest of the world with smartphones! I've got eggs and lots of 'em from the k...
-
Ok, I admit it, I'm addicted to Pinterest! It's nice not having to print out every recipe I want to make or keep prints of all the ...
-
So far, so good! Haven't had any casualties and everything is looking pretty good! There is even one small green tomato already! The ad...
No comments:
Post a Comment